- Time. Be ready. Try to go to the location as early as possible if you want to be in front to see your idols clearly. Otherwise, you’ll see them from afar or in the screen provided in the show.
- What to wear. Be sure to wear comfortable clothes when going to a mall show. It’s better to move easily than to be unease while watching the event. A jeans/pedals/shorts, shirt plus flat shoes will do for the girls. For the boys, I guess they are comfortable with whatever they wear. 😀
- Smartphones/Ipads with full battery. This is important. Before you sleep at night make sure to charge your phone. Smartphones/iPad are the most easiest media to be used when taking selfies. If you have power banks be sure its full also, in case your smartphones got low battery you can easily charge it.
- Cameras. Also bring with you your cameras for better shots. This is very helpful just like smartphones because you can capture sweet moments from afar by zooming in and out.
- Foods. Don’t ever forget to bring your own food. If you don’t want to be replaced from your position better to bring and eat it in place. I suggest hamburgers and drinks, less burden in carrying and you can easily dispose your trash in your bag. 😛
- Water. If possible bring your own water for safety precautions. Water is essential part of life. If in case you haven’t bring any food you can ease your hunger by drinking some water.
- Memorabilias. If you have magazines, cd’s or any memorabilia of your idols, try to bring them with you in case they will initiate a idol-fan meeting.
- Be prepared. This will be the last but definitely not the least. When going to a mall show, days before you must be ready to from the things you need to bring to what you will wear, and to the possibilities happen like (siksikan, tulakan, sometimes magkakabukol ka pa). You must be prepared on what will be the outcome when your idols went out to entertain thousands/millions of supporters including you/us.
- So this is the last and very important one that you must kept in mind. PRAY. Prayers are the most powerful weapon we should have. Before attacking to a battle we need to say a little prayer for us to be secured and for the safety of all the people going to the event. A prayer that nothing will happen as the event is going on. No one should be harmed and make the supporters calm and not so oblivious to the extent you can harm others.
So that’s it, this are the following which I consider as valuable things to be prepared when attending a mall show. Tomorrow is the big day. My Bebe Love #Kiligpamore mall show @ SM Seaside City. Are you going? See you there?